Southern Methodist University
- Modern – Martha Graham technique – Myra Woodruff, Christopher Dolder, Anne Westwick
- Jazz – Brandi Coleman of Jump Rhythm Jazz, Daniel Buracezski, Albert Drake
- Ballet – Leslie Peck, Shelley Berg, Carter Alexander, Adam Hougland, Anne Westwick, Kathy Chamberlain, Desmond Richardson, Dwight Rhoden
- American Dance Festival – Summer 2018 – Duke University
- Full scholarship recipient, thanks to the generosity of the James + Gayle Halperin Foundation and Tom Adams
- Instruction by Blakeley White-McGuire, Sara Procopio, Christian Von Howard
- Martha Graham School – Summer 2016 and 2017, Winter 2018 – New York, New York
- Shen Wei Dance Arts – Summer 2016 and 2017 – New York, New York
- Complexions Contemporary Ballet – Summer 2017 – Dallas, Texas
- 2018 – "Points on a Curve" – Danny Buraczeski
- 2017 – “Mercuric Tidings” – Paul Taylor – soloist role – restaged by Annmaria Mazzini
- 2017 – “Bolero” – Christopher Dolder
- 2017 – “Drop Me Off in Harlem” – Moncell Durden
- 2017 – "Martlets" – Kat Barragan – Dallas Dance Festival 2017
- 2016 – “Confluence” – Adam Hougland
- 2016 – “Firebird” – Delfos Danza Contemporanea
- 2015 – “Wild and Precious” – Robert Dekkers of post:ballet
Park Cities Dance
- Instructor for 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 seasons
- Experience with ages 2-15 in ballet, jazz, and contemporary
- Choreographer for Park Cities Studios Company competition team 2016-2017 and 2017-2018
Dedman Center for Lifetime Recreation
- Pilates and Interval Training group fitness instructor 2016-2017
SMU Engaged Learning Fellow:
- Received grant for “The Language of Dance: Connecting Across Boundaries,” a project that uses dance education as a tool for social change
- Movement Exchange Chapter President: Arranged trip to Panama City, Panama to teach dance in orphanages with the goal of using dance to bridge social and cultural boundaries in March 2016
- All Stars Project of Dallas College Coordinator: Aids in organization’s mission to “bring development and opportunity to areas that are left out Dallas’s growth” by designing and executing partnership workshops and performance collaborations with SMU arts students and Dallas All Stars students
- 2018 - "Waking"
- 2018 - "Get Yourself Free"
- 2017 - "Still Not Half-Perfect"
- 2017 - Paul Wnuk and Friends: Chamber Music Concert - selected as student choreographer for collaborative performance with SMU professor/master basoonist
- 2017 - "Unbecoming"
- 2016 - "All of This Skin"
awards and honors
- Cumulative GPA: 4.0/4.0
- Second Century Scholar, Meadows Scholar, and Artistic Merit Scholar
- Honor Roll with High Distinction for academic excellence in all semester
- Dual nomination for SMU Outstanding Woman Award - Meadows School of the Arts and Cox School of Business
- SMU Outstanding Senior Dancer 2018
Member of Hyer Society, Beta Gamma Sigma, and Alpha Chi National College Honor Society, which recognize SMU’s most intellectually gifted undergraduates